Saturday, December 19, 2009

You women need to spray that ROSE SCENTED PERFUME ON YOUR PANTIES. Don't you women agree with me that your

panties should smell like roses.You women need to spray that ROSE SCENTED PERFUME ON YOUR PANTIES. Don't you women agree with me that your
Why not Gardenias???????????????You women need to spray that ROSE SCENTED PERFUME ON YOUR PANTIES. Don't you women agree with me that your
I am allergic to that smell.
roses really smell like poo besides my undies smell like downy works for my man
I DON'T LIKE ROSES.. AND I DON'T NEED TO SPRAY ANYTHING ON MY PANTIES.. MY HUSBAND LOVES MY SCENT
not all people like roses... just tryna get points!
I don't know about that...but I feel sick now that you made me look at that awful picture!!!
Mine smell like Shalimar. I don't like the scent of roses or any other flower on my undies.
lmfao. you must go with some nasty girls. get a girl that takes a shower..maybe if you didnt spend so much time on here you could find a decent smelling girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment