Thursday, December 24, 2009

Name the perfume that has a french name & comes in a red bottle in the shape of an apple or open rose bud?

I went to Paris in February 2005 and saw adds for a certain kind of perfume and I tried it at the Sephora store in Paris. It was the most amazing sweet light scent ever! Not overpowering and flowery like most. It was almost fruity. When I came back to US I bought a bottle at Von Maur in the Briarwood Mall of Ann Arbor, MI and it was $85 a bottle. I remember it being a French name for love like Amour, J'adore or something like that.





I've been looking everywhere and can't find it! I thought maybe it was Amor Amor and my hubby bought it for me for Christmas but it was not in a red rose or apple bottle. I looked online and couldn't find it anywhere! The only thing like it was called Hypnotic Poison or something like that but I remember a French name! I'm desperate! It was my favorite and fits me perfectly! Please help me find it! It's not DKNY Candy Apple, Nina Richie, or Le Feu D'Issey.Name the perfume that has a french name %26amp; comes in a red bottle in the shape of an apple or open rose bud?
Can be this one:





Delices de Cartier: http://www.perfumestories.com/Brands/Car鈥?/a>





But there is one called Hypnotic Poison, by Dior: http://www.100aromatov.ru/photos/origina鈥?/a>





Hope it help!


o.-





kiss xxName the perfume that has a french name %26amp; comes in a red bottle in the shape of an apple or open rose bud?
If it was 2005, it was the Cartier perfume. Nina just came out this year. Cartier smells kind of sweet, and you won't find it at dept stores. You have to go to either Sephora or a high end store like Nordstrom,saks, etc. I would just look for a good price online, buy it there.





http://www.perfumeemporium.com/womens/de鈥?/a>





http://www.blographic.com/img/delicesor.鈥?/a>
Nina Ricci is the only one I can think of...are you sure it's not that?
I am pretty sure that it is j'adore dior, i think they changed the packages because my mother got one of the apple things as a gift when we were in paris and i can't remember what it is called, but i think it was j'adore dior

No comments:

Post a Comment