Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy the perfume: Bulgarian Rose by Index?

It is a fragrance brought out by Fresh, which is carried in Sephora stores, but I cannot for the life of me find any store that still carries it or anywhere online. Please help!Does anyone know where I can buy the perfume: Bulgarian Rose by Index?
Try sephora.com. They have coupons at http://www.24houredeals.com/Sephora-coup鈥?/a>





Good luck.Does anyone know where I can buy the perfume: Bulgarian Rose by Index?
I emailed the company but got no word back on whether or not it was still in production. Rumor has it that its been discontinued but I still want to have hope, thank you for the link, but Im looking for a link to purchase it online. Report Abuse
  • performing shows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment