Thursday, December 24, 2009

What perfume is fruity in a pink/lavender like colored bottle and might have the name rose?

Ok so I met this girl at a club and she had on this awesome smelling perfume. Today I was working a customer had it on. I asked her what it was and she said she didn't know that the bottle was pink/lavender colored but then she said it was kinda fuchsia colored. She also said it was maybe called rose or something and that it was either at Bath and Body Works or Ulta (kind of like Sephora). The perfume has a fruity hairspray kind of smell. If anyone has any suggestions to what it may be that would be awesome!What perfume is fruity in a pink/lavender like colored bottle and might have the name rose?
BBW has changed packaging, so I am not sure exactly which one could be pink and Lavender in colour. A couple come to mind, though.





Sweet Pea is pink. It's a yummy smelling fruity floral. I guess it could be up there with the scents from Herbal Essences. I love Sweet Pea!





For the word Rose... there is a Blushing Cherry Blossom from BBW. It smells more of a rose, though, rather than hairspray.





BBW also has Classics you can order online. There is one called Plumeria which is pinkish purple. It's a sweet floral as well.





There is another Classic called Sheer Fresia. This is a sweeter type of floral as well.





I hope you find it as I know how it is when looking for a specific scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment