Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best smelling Rose-scented or Vanilla scented perfume you can think of?

Help!What is the best smelling Rose-scented or Vanilla scented perfume you can think of?
Victoria's Secret has nice vanilla-scented body spray and perfume, I think. They might also have something rose.What is the best smelling Rose-scented or Vanilla scented perfume you can think of?
Can't help you with the rose scent, but my favorite vanilla scent is Dark Vanilla by Coty...very nice!!
vanilla is my all time favorite thats the only perfume i wear
vanilla feilds smells wonderful and it's not too expencive
I really LOVVEE LOOVEEE LOOVEEE gap body scents! it smells like you just took a shower i love it
Victoria's secret light body spray in Vanilla
they have a vanilla body spray in victoria secrets
Rose
I have this really good smelling perfume called French Vanilla.. it's pretty cheap, it's only like 10 bucks but it smells soo good.





http://www.fragrancex.com/MakeCappedImag鈥?/a>





you can get it at gordmans
Bulgari Eau de rose
i love t-rose
Sunflowers is my favorite. Very rosy, but very unique!
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works. It's delicious. It makes you just want to eat yourself.
I love vanilla. If you love a little less ';sweet'; smelling perfume, you should go with victoria's secret. If you want the very ';seeet and yummy'; smelling perfume, buy from body shop. I prefer the one in body shop though. :D
BATH AND BODY ...ALL THE WAY . I have almost every scent there is. they are the best soft and sweet. The sent does not jump off your body and grab someones nose near you and doesn't let go... lol lol no seriously they are very nice scents and there must be close to 70 different scent if not more and they are very soft.the only way to find out is to go to your nearest mall and try them for your self. Good luck!
I'm not a big fan of vanilla scented things so I avoid them (too sugary sweet for me) but for rose scent I really like good ';old fashioned'; rose water. You can find it in health food stores, so as a bonus its all natural, but it has a lovely rose fragrance. :)
totally vanilla scented

No comments:

Post a Comment